Vocational School Students’ Request to Take Upper Class Courses

For the attention of the Vocational School students,

Students, who have previously graduated from a higher education institution and wish to take courses from upper classes in exchange for courses they have been exempt from, must put in an application to the Vocational School Directorate within the period between 10th October 2016 and 18th October 2016. Applications made after the date mentioned will not be accepted.

Vocational School Directorate